Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Loaf of Bread and a Baby Jacket


I challenged myself this afternoon. I wanted to bake a loaf of bread for our evening meal, and I wanted to start crocheting another baby jacket. So while the bread was kneading (I love my stand mixer and dough hook!) I started the jacket. While the dough was resting, I crocheted a little more. And while the dough was rising and baking, I crocheted on.

I wish I could say I managed to crochet the whole jacket, but I didn't. I did finish the body of the jacket! Now all I have to do is add the edging and the sleeves and it will be done.

I'm happy! (I'll post a photo of the completed jacket when I'm done.)

2 comments:

Faith said...

Two of my favorite things, crochet and baking homemade bread...I'll just bet it smelled wonderful in your nest with that baking.....the baby jacket is so pretty....

glor said...

Very pretty, love the colors.