Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crochet-A-Long Doily from Crochet Galore

I thought about starting another hoodie baby jacket this morning, but then I read this blog post from one of my favorite bloggers, and I just had to try it. My eyes (and hands) aren't quite up to the task of crocheting with size 10 thread and a steel hook, so I dug out a skein of Patons Grace, and a size E (3.5 mm) hook, and set to work. It still needs to be blocked, but that requires digging my blocking board and rust proof pins out of storage so it will wait until there's more light outside. I couldn't wait to share this lovely doily. I think it will make a nice centerpiece for my diningroom table.

1 comment:

glor said...

Ohhh, I'm so thrilled! Thank you for letting me know you made this. I have to put this on my blog later and I think I have to make one like this too ... what size did it come out. Have a wonderful, blessed day.