I was very flattered when my cousin asked me to make my Angel Rosebud Baby Set for her to give to one of her newborn grand-babies. She loved the set I made, which you can see here, but wanted different colors. I had a couple of other projects to do before I could get to hers, but I finally picked up the yarn and hooks this morning to get it started.
Everything was going well. I made the little dress with no problem, and the sweet hat to match. Even the baby shoes went together easier than the first time I made the pattern.
Then I hit a snag.
I can't remember how I made the little rosebud 'wreaths' I put on the top of the original baby shoes. I have looked at the pictures. I pulled the pair of shoes out of the bag I'm keeping the laundered baby things in and looked at them. I searched through my documents on my computer, but nothing has helped!
I'm normally pretty good about writing down patterns that I either make myself, or change from the originals. But I apparently had a brain burp when I made those little wreaths, because there's not a note to be found anywhere.
I guess I'm just going to have to do some experimenting.
I hope you're doing better today with your brain than I am!