Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Blue

Just a quite update to let you know I'm still around. I ran out of white yarn with less than three rows to finish the main body of the cape design I'm making, and I have two or three days until I get my allowance so I can buy more yarn.

We've had some sad news on the baby front, too. It seems one of our babies is not going to join us here on earth. A ultrasound has shown that the baby has something wrong with his or her brain, and there are other developmental issues, too. The doctors have recommended an abortion as soon as possible. I feel terrible for the mother and father, I can't imagine how that must feel. I'm trying to have faith that there will be one more baby waiting for us in heaven, but it still hurts.

So right now, I'm taking a little break from crocheting baby things, and I have to wait to resume work on the cape. I've looked around for some other crochet project to begin, but I'm not finding anything that catches my interest.

My pancreatitus is acting up to boot, nothing like an aching stomach and rumbling intestine to add more excitement to ones life.

I hope life is treating you better.

Crochet hugs...

4 comments:

glor said...

My prayers are with all.

Anonymous said...

Oh what heart-breaking news. May God bless you all.

Take care of yourself.

Faith said...

Here is a HUG...I'm sorry and hope your prayers will be answered.

BalatongTNC said...

I'm so sorry to read such sad news. My prayers are with you as well. God bless