Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What Do Vegetarians Eat?

I thought I'd post our menu for this week. Note: We only eat one meal together a day, lucky me!

Monday:
Homemade peasant soup, biscuits.

Tuesday:
BLT's (made with Morningstar Farms veggie bacon, which is the best, better than real bacon!) Yukon Gold French Fries

Wednesday:
Mexican Succotash (a new recipe from a new cookbook), Morningstar Farms Spinach Artichoke Veggie Bites.

Thursday:
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Salad (another new recipe from the new cookbook) GardenBurger's Barbequed Riblets (another veggie substitute that's much better than the real thing, in my opinion)

Friday:
Fresh Linguinie and fresh sauce, a mixed greens salad, and bread.

We usually eat out on the weekends, except when I make waffles, with Morningstar Farms veggie sausage links, and fresh fruit for brunch.

No comments: