Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are You Ready?

I've been crocheting my fingers to the bone, after a long absence, mostly Christmas gifts and ornaments. My dear hubby suggested I sell some of my creations, so I've started an Etsy shop, but haven't had much luck there, not one single view! I'm concentrating now on my last minute gifts now. I thought I'd just share a few pictures with you all.












I went to a swap meet and found a bag of old gold glass ornaments for only $.50, I'll share photo's of what I've done with those soon.

Are you ready for Christmas?

3 comments:

Cris said...

How darling! I have covered some of my plastic cheapy balls and found it really amps up the appearance by 10x. Yours look great - I especially like the pinkish colored one that is tied up like a little bag. ADORABLE!

I think you could definitely sell your creations at etsy - its just a matter of people seeing your work. I bet if you had them up a month ago, people would have snapped them up in order to have them in time for Christmas.

BalatongTNC said...

These are awesome! What's your Etsy shop called?

TurtleDoveCoo said...

Thanks! The name of my Etsy shop is MarjoriesThreads.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MarjoriesThreads