Saturday, May 07, 2011

New Trails!

Wendy and I are going to explore the other end of the St. Joe's Walkway this morning. There's a lovely article about this Palm Coast Waterfront Park here. The article is from a year ago, when the park was just being completed, and had not been named. There's a lovely slideshow at the bottom of the article, too. I'm excited! I love exploring new places.

I found out about this park just yesterday from one of the new friends that the ferrets and I have made while walking the St. Joe's Walkway. He said he sometimes takes his two dogs there, and they enjoy it. He also made the comment that there were few people there early in the morning, so I'm not sure how I'll feel about that. I enjoy seeing people, smiling and wishing someone else 'good morning' just improves my mood tenfold for the day.

I almost forgot! We had rain yesterday!!! A lovely, heavy rain. The plants sure enjoyed it, and I did, too.

Wishing you all a lovely morning!

No comments: