Thursday, January 27, 2011

Off My Hook Thursday


I finally finished my granny hoodie! I used the same basic pattern that I crocheted Brianna's cardigan with, but this time I added a hood to it. I didn't have a pattern to follow for the hood, just winged it, and now that it's complete, I can see what I want to change for the next one. Yes, there will be a next one.

I've had more than my usual trouble sleeping last night, so I crocheted a new beanie for Brianna. She hasn't seen it yet, so no photo. As soon as I can get her to try it on, I'll post some pictures. I used the free pattern found here. You have to register to view the patterns, but it's free and there are so many wonderful patterns, not only for crochet, but knitting as well. The hat is a very easy pattern to follow and works up so fast!

Now I'm working on a surprise for someone else. I can't tell you what it is or post any pictures because her mommy reads this blog, and she likes to read over mommy's shoulder! I'll wait instead until I've finished it and mailed it to her.

What are you crafting? I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

glor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
glor said...

That is lovely, pretty color. It looks stunning and I'll bet comfy and warm. I have many things I'm working on .... doilies and afghans mostly, oh yes, shawl, scarf ... many too many WIPS. Need to start getting them completed. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that jacket is very inspiring. It's definitely something I would love for myself. The color is perfect for you.