Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Shocking!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how long it has been since I have blogged. I even wondered (for just a minute or two) why it was I stopped blogging, when I did so often four years ago. (By the way, this was not the only blog I was writing four years ago. I actually maintained 4, yes, four, blogs at one time, all for different writing styles or subjects.) But the realization that I was spending up to eighteen hours a day writing or working on writing and no one was reading or reacting to my hard earned words finally drove me to give it up. There was absolutely no reward as far as I was concerned. I mean, if I had even a little feedback on what I was putting so much effort into, I might have continued doing it. Needless to say, there wasn't.

I'm back now, and ready to give it another try. My life has changed in many ways in the four long years since I last wrote. One thing hasn't changed? Life is still a drama!

1 comment:

Snowcatcher said...

This made me smile. Life is often a drama; can't escape it!

I hope you will continue to blog, just not 18 hours a day because you need time for you, too, and I hope you'll share pictures of your lovely Christmas tree!