Sunday, February 26, 2006

On Writing

Thoughts On Writing

Question: Is it better to write badly than to write nothing at all?

I've hit some sort of block as to what to write about. I could write about my day yesterday, as I do in my journal, but the day didn't go as well as I hoped and I suspect, no, I know it would be more of a ranting complaint than an entertaining read. Who wants to read about my trials and tribulations all the time anyways?

If you read my private journal. you'd get the impression that I was nothing but a whiner, I'm not. One of the reasons I keep a private journal is so I can keep from taking my petty little rants and raves out on the people I care about, yet not keep them bottled up inside me to fester and brew into something ugly.

Oh I do crow about the happy things, the good things happening in my life in my journal, too. Don't get me wrong. But yesterday was one of those days where the bad outweighed the good. In my opinion, there's nothing entertaining in that!

No comments: